Bridge Pointe’s Self-Administration Support services are designed to provide beneficiaries with the knowledge, forms and resources necessary to self administer a Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) account, and offer unlimited phone access to our Administration Specialists for the duration of the service selected.
- A resource manual containing necessary resources, forms and ‘How-to’ instructions for:
- Establishing the MSA account
- Communicating with providers about the services payable from the account
- Determining which medical items and services are typically covered by Medicare
- Obtaining Workers’ Compensation fee schedule information or other MSA pricing basis as may be applicable
- Submitting annual self-attestation forms to Medicare
- Requesting temporary or permanent depletion of the MSA account funds
- Telephonic support provided through Bridge Pointe’s toll-free Help Line to provide answers to questions related to the self-administration of a MSA account. .
- Access to discount pharmacy services for injury-related prescriptions, durable medical equipment and disposable supplies that are payable from the MSA account. Services remain available to the beneficiary for the life of the MSA account.
- Unlimited medical bill review for the extent of the service, including identification of services payable by the MSA account, fee scheduling and cover letter explaining the results of the bill review.
- Written notice of CMS updates that may impact the requirements for self-administration
- All of the above services are available in English or Spanish.
Services are offered for 1, 3 or 5 years with extended services available upon request.
The extended service offerings are designed to provide telephonic support beyond the first year of administration and provide beneficiaries with an annual written reminder and self-attestation form required for submission to the Medicare Contractor.
Self-Administration Services are provided for a one-time service activation fee.